EBAday is one of the leading payments conferences and exhibitions in Europe.
With a focus on euro payments and transaction banking, EBAday offers a packed seminar programme and a bustling exhibition floor (including a fintech pavillon), showcasing the complete spectrum of payment processing services from leading banks, ACHs, technology vendors and consultancies operating in and beyond Europe. This unique mix gives delegates ample opportunity to network and to conduct business with relevant business partners.
EBAday also provides crucial insight into key business, regulatory and technological topics, not only for payment practitioners from banks and vendors, but also for corporate treasurers.
EBA members benefit from privileged access to EBAday and reduced fees.
EBAday 2019: 18 - 19 June in Stockholm
This year's agenda features keynotes and panel debates within two streams offering insight into payments trends, technology advances and implications, and market influences. Topics include:
- digital transformation strategies
- bank innovation through APIs
- real-time payments and Open Banking
- technologies shaping the future payments environment
- partnering with Fintechs
- trends in global correspondent banking
- the effects of AI and RPA on transaction services
- blockchain and distributed ledger initiatives
- platform strategies
- high-value payments and a successful global migration to ISO 20022
- the changing intra-day liquidity management ecosystem
The programme is accompanied by interest sessions, roundtables and demos from start-ups within the Fintech Zone.
For more information on the programme, speakers, exhibitors and the venue visit the event website.